Does your soul pant after the Lord (and His ways) as the hart panteth after the water brook?
LISTEN TO WEDNESDAY SC SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO FROM SOUTH CAROLINA WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday South Carolina 2018-04-15
- Steven Atherton
Psalm 42, Revelation 12:11, James 1:7-8
- We need to be people who the Lord can bring people to, to find His love.
- Generally the thing that is most important and motivates us is how our flesh feels. We need to be motivated by what our soul needs in Christ.
- We get to choose what our soul values, no one can choose it for us. Get serious about what we want.
- Christians bow their knees to the prince of the air, which is the devil, way to often, by bowing down to fear. When we love not this life unto the death, the fear goes right out the window.
- When our hope is in God we will then grow mightily in the Lord.
- If we keep our life, He is not the God of our life.
- It is the men who carry the responsibility of carrying the Word of the Lord forth to their families and those around them.
- So many of the things we don’t like are the things that God is inhabiting.
- The Lord will move mightily to redeem us, anything we need He will supply, if He is the God of our life.
- Does your soul pant after the Lord as the hart panteth after the water brook?
- Our standard is Jesus, we fall shorter than we know. That is the only standard we want to hit.
- The question that needs answering is, will you serve the Lord as you have served yourself all your lives?