We come to the Lord as worms, but that’s not where the Lord wants us to stay.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-05-07
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Romans 7:24-25, Psalms 51:10-12, John 15:5, Philippians 3:1
- Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.
- Wretch means despicable, contemptible person, reprobate, rogue, rascal, good for nothing.
- We come to the Lord as worms, but that’s not where the Lord wants us to stay.
- Do you want to be a caterpillar or a butterfly?
- Overcome the law of gravity with the law of lift.
- Your life as a believer should be the same – fall down on your knees at the foot of the cross and repent and move on as a new creature.
- You have to put down and put off the old man and put on the mind of Christ.
- Most churches teach that you are something special and worth everything, which is wrong.
- What do you hold onto as worth something? Perhaps it’s the idea that you are wise in an area because you are well educated in that area. Or perhaps you think you are wise in an area because you do NOT have education and yet understand a thing. Either way is wrong.
- You can’t win Christ and hold onto anything of yourself.