The cost of serving Jesus Christ is great, but the blessings far outweigh the cost.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-09-10
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Luke 14:25, Deuteronomy 28, John 17
- Eyes on Jesus vs Eyes on Yourself.
- Employ your arsenal to get your eyes on Jesus. Praise and Worship is a great weapon to get your eyes off yourself.
- Nobody was more wronged than Jesus Christ and He prayed Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.
- Wives, what do you expect from your husband? Do you expect him to treat you like a queen? If so, you are wrong! You are to serve your husband, not the other way around.
- Women these days think everything is to be done for them. When the Church adopts this mentality, they do not take responsibility for that which the Lord has given them.
- Do you want to know the truth?
- Do you understand the cost and the responsibility of what it is to say “Yes Lord, I will be your servant”?
- The cost is great, but the blessings far outweigh the cost.
- The cost of servanthood to Christ is that you have to prefer Jesus over EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. You can only do this with your eyes on Him.
- A walk with God is completely about serving the Lord.
- The wife doesn’t take on her new husbands name and “tone down” the dating. No, she gives it up for him. So are we to give up all those things of the past for Christ.
- Those who forsake not all cannot be His disciple.
- The church has no spine and does not have a warrior mentality, which we are called to have.
- Choose to serve God even if it’s like throwing a hand grenade in a bucket of oatmeal.