When you open the door to the enemy, he can kill, steal and destroy because you left that door open to him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-09-17
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Excuses justify you in doing what you want to do, or not doing what you don’t want to do. Excuses justify unbelief.
- You can not think you are going to move forward in the blessings of the Lord when you constantly choose to live and walk after the flesh.
- When you open the door to the enemy, he can kill, steal and destroy because you left that door open to him.
- What baggage are you carrying around with you? Rick used the analogy of having lost about 60 pounds of weight and then carrying bags of salt and not realizing the effect carrying all that weight around with him did to him, as being the same as the baggage we carry around spiritually. Get shed of the garbage.
- A man (or woman) does what he (or she) wants to do.
- If you want to be a faithful wife and mother, then you will do it and there will be no excuses. If you don’t do it, then it’s because you don’t really want to do it.
- There is no one other than Jesus Christ who, while I was yet a sinner and at my worst, gave up their life for me.
- Doubt your doubts.
- Hold onto the thread of hope that God can change “even” you.
- Just because you don’t know how to do a thing, doesn’t mean you can’t do it.
- Start with choosing to believe God, without having to know all the details.
- You can’t serve God when you’re obese with self.