A course correction from God can seem violent at times, like a car wreck. When God starts to melt your heart, don’t harden it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-10-29
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Galatians 22:19, 1 John 1:5
- Be real and honest with God and then He is able to meet you where you are and do a work.
- Only when you doubt the sufficiency of God, do you find yourself subject to the old man.
- God doesn’t need a fake Christian, He needs real believers.
- Put every aspect of your life in the hands of Christ.
- Idolatry cripples Christians.
- What’s the fruit of YOUR conversation (aka lifestyle)?
- That which you fear is your God.
- A course correction from God can seem violent at times, like a car wreck. Sometimes you have time to slow down, other times you have to hit the brakes and swerve to avoid serious damage. It’s the same in our walk with the Lord.
- God can and will put His love in you, because you don’t have the ability to love without Him.
- He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness, which is unbelief.
- Trust the operation of God to accomplish it.
- When He starts to melt your heart, don’t harden it.