What do you surround yourself with? Faith or unbelief? You have to drive satan out, you can’t wait him out. Pick up the sword and fight. Surround yourself with faith and the Word of God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-11-05
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Joan Clinning
Mark 16:17, 1 John 1:9, John 3:16, Romans 5:3
- What do you surround yourself with? Faith or unbelief?
- How much faith do you walk in? Or are you walking in presumption?
- Power evidences faith.
- In John 3:16 the use of the word “should” in the KJV Bible is of utmost importance, because it means it’s your choice to receive what He has already done.
- Unbelief is the sin that will keep you from heaven.
- Everything you need to walk in power and knowledge and the ways of God have already been given you. Simply believe on Him whom He hath sent.
- You have to drive satan out, you can’t wait him out.
- The sword of the Spirit is an offensive weapon. The Word of God is faith in Him. Pick up the sword and fight.
- Without Him ye can do nothing.
- Belief = righteousness. Unbelief = unrighteousness.
- Knowing the Word of God is not about head knowledge, it’s about nourishing your soul and strengthening the inner man.
- Satan will use ANYTHING to get your eyes off Jesus. You have to engage faith.
- Surround yourself with faith and the Word of God.