Jesus IS my life, not Jesus IN my life. I’m so glad you’re in MY life, is the problem with the church today. He has to be your whole life.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-11-26
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Matthew 5, Matthew 6, Matthew 7, Luke 14:26, Joshua 24:15
- This ministry was on life support. At some point they pull the plug and it’s sink or swim.
- God put the paddles on our hearts to see if there was a chance for survival.
- Are you going to be part of God’s plan?
- It’s not my life! If I have Jesus in MY life, then it won’t work. You can not mix God in your life!
- I’m so glad you’re in MY life, is the problem with the church today. He has to be your whole life.
- The lie is that your life has some value without Christ.
- You may think that you have something to offer but you really don’t.
- If you’re trying to mix the Gospel and anything else it is wrong.
- Mans heart is evil continuously, yet Jesus still went to the cross for us.
- We don’t need more of Jesus in our life, we need to get rid of our life and put on His life.
- If we expect our wives to be loyal, faithful, to serve us, we need to do likewise with Christ.
- Would you rather have the love of your Father in heaven forever or man temporarily on this earth?
- Ask yourself if you are trying to mix Jesus into your life or have you truly put off your life and put on His?