If your eyes are on Christ, then what others do is irrelevant.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2017-12-03
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Philemon, Galatians 5:22-24, Proverbs 13:10, 1 John 1:9
- The letter Paul wrote to Philemon is very similar to the story of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10. It is an example of Agape love.
- Paul pleaded with Philemon to receive Onesimus back and to let the past be in the past, in spite of what he was legally entitled to.
- Onesimus was a slave to Philemon and he ran away, by law Philemon could have him killed. Paul asks him to receive him back.
- Only by pride cometh contention. Proverbs 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
- Love is the fruit of the spirit of God.
- 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Do you know how you learn love? By having many opportunities to demonstrate love.
- Left to my own ability to choose the right path, I can’t do it.
- The love, mercy and grace of God can be shared through any medium, skype, internet, video games, mail etc. He is not limited.
- If your eyes are on Christ, then what others do is irrelevant.
- Christ is the perfect example of love.
- Put off everything that is not of God.