How do you tap into God’s deliverance, mercy, grace? Faith in God is where righteousness comes from. Unbelief is where sin comes from.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2017-12-24
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Philippians 4:1-9, Mark 10:43-45, Psalm 37, 2 Timothy 1:7, 1 John 1:4
- Come, now is the time to worship, come, now is the time to give Him praise, come, just as you are to worship, come, just as you are before your God.
- Put your eyes on those things that are good and right and pure and true and put off your mind and put on the mind of Christ.
- How do you tap into God’s deliverance, mercy, grace?
- A man does what a man wants to do. A woman does what a woman wants to do.
- What does it look like to serve God?
- Put off your way and put on His way.
- Come just as you are before your God, because you know you have nothing to offer Him.
- Not my will, but your will be done, Lord.
- Come to Him in earnest and sincerity.
- God is a far better master than I am to my dog. So I can rest in Him and trust Him.
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- When you fear, it can focus your eyes back on God so you don’t have to fear any longer.
- Your joy may be full – joy comes from love, love comes from God, there is no other way to get joy.
- Faith in God is where righteousness comes from. Unbelief is where sin comes from.
- How do you tap into God’s deliverance, mercy, grace? By getting on your knees, being honest with God and repenting.