Faith and love are action words (verbs). If you believe God and love God, then you will obey His commandments.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-03-18
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Hebrews 11:1, Hebrews 11:6, 1 John 3:18-24, 1 John 2:15, Matthew 6:19, Romans 8:1, 1 John 1:3, 1 John 2:15
- Faith (as mentioned by Brother Phillip in South Carolina service this morning), is a doing word.
- Believing God is not something passive, it’s active, it’s a doing word.
- Faith and love are both verbs. They both require action.
- What do you prefer? If you love God and prefer Him and His ways, He’s going to be first in your life.
- Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also and that is your god.
- Jesus does not become a part of your life, you have to put off your life and make Him your life.
- You can’t say you love God and yet live for yourself.
- Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- In Him is light and no darkness at all.
- Get honest with God, humble yourself and ask forgiveness.
- Who do you love? God or yourself?
- Invest time and love into the everlasting, Jesus Christ.