Accept the responsibility of faith. Confront the lies. Everyone agrees the world is not getting better and that they see God’s grace being removed, but nobody seems to agree on how to fix it. Jesus is the only solution.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-04-29
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
2 Chronicles 7:14, Matthew 5:13
- Revival means to give new life.
- We have a very serious job to do, making Jesus first.
- What are you willing to give up to serve Jesus?
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. That is addressing the body of Christ – Christians.
- Accept the responsibility of faith.
- Confront the lies that you have believed about yourself and humble yourself before God and He will forgive you.
- God’s way is very narrow.
- To be the disciple of Christ makes Him your Lord, which means He is over you and you serve at His pleasure.
- Although everyone seems to agree that the world is not getting better and that they can see the grace of God being removed, nobody seems to agree on how to fix that. Jesus is the only answer.
- Salt loses it’s savor and is good for nothing. It is then thrown out and trodden under the foot of men.
- Natural physics don’t apply to God.
- Are you going to argue with God’s opinion just so you can have your own opinion?