The responsibility of a relationship with Jesus Christ is your responsibility, NOT His! It’s not a partnership, it starts with servant of God and works it’s way to friend.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-05-06
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Accept responsibility of reading the users manual.
- The children of Israel died in the desert because of unbelief.
- The responsibility of a relationship with Jesus is your responsibility alone.
- Take responsibility for your walk with Christ.
- New Jerusalem is the bride of Christ, we are not the bride of Christ.
- Have you heard the saying “If she ‘aint happy, you ‘aint happy”? That is not scriptural.
- Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. That is YOUR responsibility.
- Living your life for you, you will always come up short.
- A relationship between us and God is not a partnership. It starts with us as servant and we can become the friend of Christ.
- He made the way, you receive and walk in it.
- There are no good people. We do not have good hearts.
- Those who love the light seek out discipleship and authority over them and seek to do that which they’re given to do.