Service to the Lord and one another. Mothers day – do you measure up to the Proverbs 31 woman?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-05-13
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Isaiah 3:12, Matthew 7:11, Proverbs 31, Proverbs 1, Jude
- Service to the Lord and to one another is what we are here for.
- Walk by faith to measure up, because without Him we are not able to measure up to the standard He set.
- The Word of God is readily available for any who want it.
- The Church is a reflection of the world, not of God, this is not a good thing.
- If you fear what people think you will compromise and not fear the Lord.
- Repentance means you must acknowledge you are wrong.
- If you reject God long enough, He will not answer you when you call on Him.
- All you have to do is turn (repent – acknowledge you were wrong) in order for judgment not to happen.
- God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His mercy is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His judgment is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- We need both the lamb of God and the lion of God.
- Loving and fearing God is a choice, not a feeling.
- Jude – earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints.
- We are called to tread over serpents and scorpions, to walk in power and the anointing of God.