Passover: there’s power in the blood of Jesus. The blood of Christ is sufficient to cover anyone who will believe. At the Passover the blood was to be put on the doorposts and lintel and you were covered if you went in and didn’t depart, which was a sign that you believed and that covering was available to all.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-06-03
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Luke 4:18, Romans 8:1, Matthew 10
- Jesus came to set the captives free. We are the captives who are under bondage and He came to deliver us from the enemy. That is the good news.
- Jesus came to fix our inside which is broken.
- Technology and the availability of God’s Word is a grace to us.
- Passover was a mighty deliverance for all who would believe.
- We are born into bondage and into the army of satan. We can choose to change side.
- Our hearts are evil continuously but they can be replaced with the Spirit of God.
- We are in the midst of a harsh and cruel bondage, but God has made a way out.
- When the passover came the commandment of the Lord was to put the blood on the doorposts and lintel and when the Lord would pass over the door and see the blood covering those within would be saved. That promise was for anyone who believed and did as He commanded. But if they came out, they would die.
- If the Israelites departed from the house whose door posts were covered by the blood, they would die. It was their choice to obey or to depart and disobey.
- The blood was for ANYONE who believed.
- The circumcision of the heart is to be set apart for God.
- Following Jesus means to trust Him and then follow Him.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the good news unto salvation.
- God wants you to be free. He does not want you under bondage.
- Will you choose to put the blood of Christ over the doorposts and lintel of your heart?
- Freely you have received, freely give – without restriction.
- Salvation is not nor has it ever been by the law. It is only by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- How badly do you really want to walk with God? A man does what a man wants to do!