Father’s Day. The thing that gives us the most joy as a parent is knowing your child serves the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-06-17
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
SCRIPTURES USED: Luke 15: , 3 John 1:4, Matthew 7:21
- Father’s Day.
- 3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
- Hindsight teaches you what you would do differently.
- Faith met with the power of God is powerful.
- Blame God or believe God.
- The children of Israel believed IN God, but they did not believe God, or they would have done what He said.
- Believing in God vs believing on God.
- Believing in God vs believing God.
- If you believe God, you will do what He says.
- How do you walk in love? You believe God.
- Individuality is taught today as being important, yet the Word teaches us to have the same mind, speak the same things.
- God can and will perform a work regardless of the vessel because it glorifies Him.