Let God transform your mind. The simplicity of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-07-01
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Hebrews 4, Matthew 7, Luke 14:26, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Numbers 13, Romans 12
- The simplicity of the Gospel is believe Him.
- Unbelief is sin. Man has a sliding scale of sin, but sin is unbelief.
- I am not saved yet. I have the hope of salvation until the day He says “Enter in my good and faithful servant”.
- If you believe God, there will be naturally occurring fruit of that belief.
- Mixed with faith means digesting the Word of God.
- What is the will of God?
- The scripture in Luke 14:26 says “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” It has nothing to do with feelings.
- Faith brings forth change and redemption.
- What you see in the world is a reflection of the Church.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 says “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” His people are Christians.
- Love God and love one another. Love others when they’re unlovable.
- They entered not in because of unbelief.
- Walking after the Spirit of God leads to joy, which is an attribute of love.
- Believe in God vs believe God.
- Only 2 believed God: Joshua and Caleb.
- Does your Church use worldly tools to minister to the world?
- We need to polarize people so they know they need Jesus!
- Repentance is key to move forward in Him.
- Let God transform your mind. Transformation from the ways of the world to His ways is necessary.
- Your mind is transformed by God, not by you. This happens by knowing the Word of God.
- Give us this day our daily bread.
- Submit yourself to His Kingdom and defect from the enemies kingdom.