The Gospel is an offense to this flesh because it testifies against us. AWOL Christians.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-07-08
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Matthew 6:9, Exodus 20:3, Luke 14:1, Luke 14:18-20, Luke 14:26
- The Gospel is an offense to this flesh. It testifies against us.
- The great commission to go and preach the Gospel is for ALL who will share it.
- To be a minister means you are a servant.
- Most Christians will not minister a day in their life. That means that they’re not Christians.
- Most people see God as their servant.
- Part of service is that you carry a weapon and go to war.
- The Church is not feared today, instead it’s trodden under the foot of men.
- If you weren’t told what you were signing up for when you became a follower of Jesus Christ, those who led you to that point did you a dis-service.
- I serve at the pleasure of the Lord.
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Our biggest shortcoming is that we make ourselves god.
- If you go into military service, it’s to prepare for war. A lot of people sign up to get free education instead of to serve.
- Most Christians are AWOL, they don’t show up for duty.
- AWOL Christians are those mentioned in Luke 14:18-20.
- If you’ve been told that you don’t have a responsibility to serve, you’ve been told wrong.
- Luke 14:26 and thou shalt have no other god before me is the same.
- As the husband chooses God first it is what saves his wife.
- Has anyone expressed to you the cost of service?
- If you believe God, you will do what He says.
- If you believe God, your actions will demonstrate it.
- Man does what he wants to do.
- If you want to serve God, be a part of the army – there’s a place for you but it will cost you everything.
- What you think has value actually is nothing. What God values is everything.