There is no better place to be than walking with the Lord. There is no burden to serving God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-07-22
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Jeremiah 23
- There is no better place than to be walking in the Lord.
- Be the thermostat, not the thermometer.
- Do you point people to faith in God or something else?
- More towns in America have government buildings than Churches nowadays.
- Men are Priest, Prophet and King of their houses. Your wife and children look at you and put the image they see of you on God. It is therefore really important to take that seriously.
- The turning to faith will start with us, the Church, on our knees acknowledging we are wrong and submitting to Him.
- Working with a guitar which is difficult to play with is hard and requires work. Working with a guitar which is easy to play with is easy and requires very little work. Are you going to choose to be hard for God to work with?
- God gives us marriage and children as examples of how we are to be toward Christ. Submit and obey and be blessed.
- There are 3 types of love: Aeros – sexual love, Phelios – feeling based love, Agape – love of choice.
- You can not Agape love without Christ in your life.
- Jeremiah 23 is talking about the congregation of Israel (the Church) not about the world.
- Why has the Church been run over?
- Read the References above for Shields of Gold / Shields of Brass and the Watchman called of God and man.
- Prophets don’t bring a message of prophecy to feeling good, they bring correction.
- What is the difference between true prophets and false prophets? True prophets point you to Christ, false prophets do not.
- A lot of people think a false prophet the prophecy does not come true, but that’s not the case!
- What is a burden of the Lord?
- There is no burden to serving God. If you see anything in your daily walk as a burden, you are wrong.