Are the gifts of the Lord blessings to you or something you begrudge?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-12-23
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Psalm 40, Matthew 18:21-35, Isaiah 30:1, Ephesians 4:11-13
- He’s doing a work in you if you allow Him.
- If being longsuffering with someone is a big deal, or a deal at all, you’re in the wrong place. You need to go to the Lord and hit your face before Him.
- Take the Lord seriously, don’t take yourself seriously.
- Remember the grace and mercy that was extended unto you, then when your brother comes and asks for forgiveness, how can you not forgive him?
- Once you put your hands to doing a thing you can then experience walking a thing out.
- If you do His Word you will walk in the prosperity of the Lord.
- How are you going to be perfected if you won’t hear the apostles and prophets?
- Are the gifts of the Lord blessings to you or something you begrudge?