As you choose to believe God honors your choice, He enters in and moves. Keep choosing to believe.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE SOUTH CAROLINA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-04-15
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
- Steven Atherton
- Megan Atherton
Romans 4:13, Romans 5, James 1
- The Lord is well able to bring about a change in you. The change has to happen for those you are going to minister unto.
- Are you resisting the change at every turn? Do you embrace the change and submit unto Him in the change?
- If you want Jesus’ faith in you to carry out that word you need to embrace that change.
- Do you believe the Lord can preform that change in you? It’s up to you to allow the Lord to flip that switch.
- You cannot have your own judgments in the way.
- Our salvation is not by a fleshly act or habit that we may perform. Anything that we think is good in our natural man we must cast off.
- There is no hope in the law but there is a mighty hope in grace. Know that your salvation is based on a work He did.
- Take that which is told you and replace your thoughts with that.
- The long suffering is there that we may put off those things of us that we may stand in Him. I get to stand in His grace by faith.
- It all happens by His grace, in that there’s no place for self glory. He’s only going to be lifted up if we stop lifting ourselves up.
- Belief is a choice. You get to choose what you believe. If you choose the way of unbelief you’re never going to get blessed; if you choose unbelief He won’t show up.
- As you choose to believe, God honors your choice, He enters in and moves. Keep choosing to believe.