The past is the past; it’s washed away by the blood of the Lamb. Margaret (Maggie) Schilke gives her testimony of what God has done for their family.
ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO MARGARET SCHILKE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-08-13
- Phillip Walthall
- Margaret Schilke
- The past is the past; it’s washed away by the blood of the Lamb.
- Everyday you have a choice to believe the Lord.
- If it is not the Lord’s work it is nothing but dung.
- Conviction can provoke you to change.
- Christ is able to fix you and He accepts you just as you are.
- You need Jesus all the time.
- Choose to believe what the Lord is able to do; not what you can see.
- If you choose to remain in unbelief, it will not profit you anything.
- Are you going to choose to believe God yourself? Believe that His grace is sufficient?
- Believe His word, step out in faith in those things He has called you to do.