It’s time to provoke one another to love and good works.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SC SERVICE
LISTEN TO SISTER ROBIN PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-10-22
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
Romans 6:1, Philippians 3:17
- Your thoughts and ways are not His thoughts and ways.
- Putting down the old man doesn’t have to be difficult; it’s dependent on your decisions. You can choose to recognize that old man and put it off or you can get prideful and justify yourself and that old man.
- Jesus Christ gave you the choice; what are you going to follow after?
- It’s going to take humbleness of mind to receive the truth. If you’re going to be humble and put Christ first, then those things He reveals to you, you’ll receive them.
- Trust the Lord to give you the will and desire.
- It’s time to provoke one another to love and good works.
- Of course it’s too big for you; but it’s not too big for the Lord and what He is able to do.
- Grab a hold of the fact that He is a mighty and willing God!
- If we will humble ourselves and trust that anointing, let Him bring His Word through us. We can bring His hope, His Word, His deliverance, His peace.
- We get to partake of His life.