Thankfulness: ALL that we have is something for which to be thankful. Receive and do the direction of the Lord. Receive with humility. There is nothing greater than entering into the joy of the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SC SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-11-05
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
- Brad Capshaw
Ephesians 6:11, Philippians 4:6, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Timothy 2, Matthew 25:14-28
- The Lord is good, the Lord is able. There is a responsibility on your part to get up and walk in the direction of the Lord.
- The Lord doesn’t impose on your free will, he’s a gentleman. He will give you the direction but it’s up to you to pick it up and actually do it.
- There is nothing greater than entering into the joy of the Lord.
- When you don’t use the direction of the Lord, you’re doing the same thing as the man with the one talent who hid it.
- How many times have we wasted what the Lord has done for us?
- The only way to receive what the Lord has for us is in humility.
- Do the Word of God, and take it out to others. It’s not about knowing the Word but it’s about doing the Word.
- All we have is something to be thankful for.
- There is nothing too hard for a God who hung on a cross to redeem our souls.
- Walk out and be faithful in that which He has given you. Be willing to receive and do the direction of the Lord.