You cannot reject the one the Lord has sent and still receive what the Lord has for you. You are not going to do the works for God if you reject the one He sent.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SC SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2018-01-07
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
- Brad Capshaw
Psalm 144, Ephesians 2:8, Revelation 3
- Once saved always saved doctrine removes the responsibility of faith.
- At what point can you earn the grace of yourself? You can’t, ever!
- We can do ALL things through Christ Jesus.
- Everyone has a choice; you can choose to believe God.
- You cannot reject the one the Lord has sent and still receive what the Lord has for you. You are not going to do the works for God if you reject the one He sent.
- Who you are does not matter, God is not a respecter of persons, if you will just believe Him.
- Who is great, awesome and able? HE IS! He is the way! There is no other way!
- If we will humble ourselves and hear, it’s not for our destruction it’s for our good.
- It’s a gift; you simply need to believe it, receive it, and walk in it.
- You can’t reject the line of authority and walk in His ways.
- The way to show Christ is for you to walk in the anointing yourself.
- God’s love and phileo love are contrary to one another.
- Revival is a spiritual battle.
- You cannot circumvent the Word of God and think you’re in obedience.
- If we want to see people saved we must be doers of the Word.
- When are we going to grow up, take the bull by the horns and choose Him?
- It’s what we do that’s going to be the truth.