Don’t accept defeat, even if it’s staring you in the face, do not accept it! Promises of God are available if you submit, get over yourself.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SC SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-02-04
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
- Brad Capshaw
2 Corinthians 5:14-21, Deuteronomy 1:21, 2 Peter 1:19
- Do you receive counsel and still go about it in your own way? God is not going to honor unbelief.
- Submission turns the valve of the power of God on.
- Believe God’s word no matter what the cost.
- You don’t have to have defeat, even if it’s staring you in the face. Do not accept defeat!
- You can’t walk in disobedience and unbelief and expect the Lord to honor it.
- Yes, the promises are available but it comes down to us submitting unto Him. Get shed of the old way; walk in the promises He has.
- The children of Israel who entered into the promised land chose the fear of the Lord. The fear of the Lord is, what the Lord says takes precedence over all.
- In Christ I can do all things.
- You cannot do the Word of God if you always have to feel good about it.
- We have the Word of God that we can run to and learn from.
- If the Lord is not being glorified it’s not confidence in God, it’s self esteem.
- Your self is worth getting over because it has nothing to offer.
- The fact that you fall short has nothing to do with being able to do it.
- Your history doesn’t have to be your future.
- Exhort one another in the Word of God, the power, victory, and truth of God.