The love of the truth is the key to freedom. Truth will bring knowledge of Christ, receive the liberty that the Word ministers. The love of the truth is the key to freedom.
LISTEN TO SUNDAY SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-03-11
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
John 8:12, 2 Chronicles 20:31, 2 Chronicles 29:36, Romans 4:18
- If you haven’t been grateful, make a choice right now to be.
- The love of the truth is the key to freedom.
- Truth will bring people to the knowledge of Christ and set them free.
- The truth is there for you but you have to grab hold of it.
- If you put down your own judgments and high-mindedness and receive the truth, then the fruit on the other side is awesome. The Lord will move mightily!
- Receive the liberty Christ has for you.
- Once we know the truth and are set free, then we can go out and show people that same truth to set them free and give them hope and salvation. The thing you are giving is Christ.
- Our natural man doesn’t see the Agape love of Christ as good, but rather as mean and nasty and evil.
- The Word of God ministers unto you.
- God is faithful. If you’ve chosen to walk the Word, then God is faithful to bring it.