But for one … a penny or a dime. The importance of the number one.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
LISTEN TO BRAD CAPSHAW PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-05-13
- Brad Capshaw
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
Psalm 51, Genesis 18-19, 1 John 5:7
- The relationship with God is strictly by faith.
- The blessings of the Lord are because of Him.
- Since people are important to the Lord they should be important to you.
- When we go out and preach the Gospel and share Jesus, that is our meat. The food of the Lord is awesome, it energizes and strengthens us to go forward and do His will.
- How are you going to show people the Lord if you don’t walk it out yourself? If you don’t believe the Gospel? Be a people that believe on Him!
- Despite your situation you can choose to stand in the Lord. If you are not strengthened in the Lord, how else is His way going to be carried out? The solution is Jesus.
- When you pour the love of Christ out, He fills you with more because you’ve been faithful in what He’s given you.
- Be longsuffering with folks, the Lord has been longsuffering with you. If you’re going to show people the love of Christ it’s going to take humility and longsuffering.
- You cannot be in a place of thinking too highly of yourself. Recognize your need for grace and you can have compassion.
- The Lord meets you when you’re at the end of your rope, when you’re ready to embrace His way.