The Gospel of Christ is an offense to our flesh. There is freedom outside this flesh.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-07-08
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Ezekiel 36:16 to Ezekiel 37:14, John 15:1-15, John 3:16, Matthew 10
- There is freedom outside this flesh. You can choose the things of the Lord over the things of the flesh.
- We have nothing to offer except those things He gives us.
- The Lord is well able and we can be a partaker. When He does use us, it’s because we’ve chosen to get out of the way.
- Sometimes what looks like failure in the natural is a victory in Christ.
- Christ knows you are not good but He makes a way for you anyway.
- You abide in Him by faith. You simply choose to believe how good He is and what He is able to do. It’s His desire to have you as a part of His plan.
- Love is a choice. It’s not a feeling, it’s an act of your will.
- We show we love Christ by doing what He says to do.
- When you elect Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior you find life in Him.
- Your own wants and desires cannot be filled. Christ is the only one that can fill the void. In Christ Jesus nothing is empty or in vain.
- The Gospel is an offense to our flesh.