If you want the mind of Christ, it comes through the line of authority and coming under obedience to it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO JAMES EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-08-12
- Phillip Walthall
- James Eutsler
- Robin Atherton
- Proverbs 13:10, Hebrews 12:1-2, Joshua 1
- Our God doesn’t hold things against us.
- Take the correction as truth, walk in it, and love those around you.
- God provided His grace for us to walk it out.
- We are called to die unto ourselves and live unto Him willing to endure for the sake of one another.
- The way of deliverance is perfect obedience. There’s an urgency to hear and do (obey).
- If you want the mind of Christ is comes through the line of authority and coming under obedience to it.
- Choose God with everything you have. You don’t stand by lip service, you stand by faith in God.
- If you want the offerings of God, quit being froward.
- Do you judge or obey those over you?
- Hold your children accountable so they are moved to obedience.