When the Word comes to you, do you believe it? If you do, you will go after it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACHING
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-09-09
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- John 16:33, Romans 8:7, James 4:4, Hebrews 4:1-13
- Your flesh is your enemy. The Lord’s provision, power and presence are perfect. It’s a choice to believe that.
- People will walk in presumption rather than taking heed to the counsel of God. It is up to you to take heed to the counsel of God.
- Christians need to wake up; people in the body need to wake up. The provision is there for you but it’s up to you to take heed to that way, the provision.
- It’s not about the person giving the counsel, it’s about you and the Lord and believing His Word.
- The battle begins with you. Are you going to believe that Word that comes down from His Apostles?
- When the Word comes to you, do you actually believe it? If you do you’ll go after it with everything you have. What is it you go after?
- The Lord is not going to honor unbelief. Sometimes the Lord shows up with grace and mercy to show Himself.
- You get stronger when your faith is being challenged and you practice the faith, when you walk it out.
- You can’t lie to the Lord, He sees it clearly.
- The grace begins being pulled back when you start going the wrong way that you may be able to see you’re going the wrong way.