Take the responsibility of faith. It is an act of war to take that responsibility in every aspect of your life.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
LISTEN TO LINDA HANGER PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-11-04
- Linda Hanger
- Phillip Walthall
- Ephesians 3:14, Philippians 2:12, Matthew 12:43, Luke 11: 24, Hebrews 12, Proverbs 3:6, Philippians 1:6
- Cast all things on Him. Lay everything down at His feet and do not pick it back up.
- Are you seeking to honor the Lord in all you do?
- Do you take the responsibility of faith in every aspect of your life? If not, you are going to give ground to the enemy, to the old man; something will fill that void.
- It’s up to you to choose to believe He will meet you.
- Whatever the Lord has given you to do you can do; He will give you everything you need.
- Do you want the Lord to finish the work He has begun in you?
- Start agreeing with the testimony of the new man, don’t continue believing the testimony of the old man.
- Take the responsibility of faith. It is an act of war to take that responsibility in every aspect of your life.
- The change is right there for you if you want it, you can be successful in Him.