Are you willing to be uncomfortable and step out in what the Lord has for you to do?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
LISTEN TO HOPE WALTHALL PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-11-18
- Hope Walthall
- Phillip Walthall
- Hebrews 11, Romans 12
- Are you willing to be uncomfortable and step out in what the Lord has for you to do?
- Every aspect of our walk should be of faith. Commit every way to the Lord.
- The Lord is bigger than you, you go in His strength. It’s all about Him and ministering His Word.
- If you commit your way unto the Lord you’ll have time to do everything He has for you to do.
- Go forward in what Christ would have you do, not in what you want to do.
- He is not limited by your ability. We give too much place to what we can and cannot do, then you are limiting what God can do through you.
- Christ cannot occupy a space if you are already filling it.
- The part the Lord has given you, your place in the body, you commit to it with everything you’ve got.
- It’s time to take the promises of God by faith, they’re there for you but you have to take them.
- The Lord is here to set you free and make you a peculiar people; it starts with going after the things of the Lord.