Our God is a God of power, a resurrection power. He is THE Rock. We can be built and planted upon that rock if we choose it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACHING
LISTEN TO ROSEMARY EUTSLER PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-11-25
- Rosemary Eutsler
- Robin Atherton
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18, 1 Chronicles 16:34, Psalms 95:2, Hebrews 11:6, Matthew 7:7-27, James 4:3, Ephesians 5:22, Luke 10:27, James 4:6-8, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah
- How often should we be thanking the Lord? Everyday, all the time, for everything.
- If we trust the Lord throughout everything, He is there to get us through it.
- It is an awesome thing to be able to praise Him and thank Him, HE IS Worthy!
- God has a plan that we can be a part of and is always available for us to do that. We can make the choice to believe Him and believe that He is the I am.
- What is it to ask and believe? When the answer comes, we receive it.
- There is always unity in Christ. If our voice isn’t His voice, we have the wrong voice.
- God works through our obedience to our line of authority. We can set ourselves to these things and God will show up. Our love for the Lord is doing perfectly what is expressed for us to do in His Word and/or by those over us.
- If we want to be perfect in the Lord, it comes through perfect obedience.
- In the exact same manner we love our soul in Christ we should love others, bringing them the truth.
- Get rid of the things that so easily beset us, wanting to be a vessel without blockages! Be doers of the Word, not just hearers.
- We are His workmanship, He is a good worker. Let’s be easy to work with.
- If we be disciples of Paul, he brought forth good fruit and we can do the same thing, caring more for the things of God than the things of this world.
- Our God is a God of power, a resurrection power. He is THE Rock. We can be built and planted upon that rock if we choose it.