If you will humble yourself, He will bless you and you will walk in the fullness of God. The old man is not where Christ dwells, you in your spirit dwell in Him; you go to Him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-12-09
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- 1 Corinthians 1, 1 John 1:3-4, Deuteronomy 12:1
- Jesus Christ died for your sins: past, present and future.
- Tell people the truth so that they may walk free in the truth in Christ. You may be the only person willing to tell them the truth.
- The fellowship is that you agree with God, you agree with all that the Lord has.
- Abandon all you think is right and surrender all unto the Lord, that is true fellowship.
- You have to put off the old man who agrees with the enemy, so that you can take on the mind of Christ. It’s a choice that you have to make, God won’t do it for you, you have free will.
- It’s not about you or anything you have to offer. You can praise God because it’s all about Him!
- It’s a free gift, you don’t have to earn it!
- Outside of Christ it’s all about what we can do, but there is nothing outside of Christ.
- If you will humble yourself, He will bless you and you will walk in the fullness of God. The old man is not where Christ dwells, you in your spirit dwell in Him; you go to Him.
- Let us all agree with Christ and not have divisions among us.