Come just as you are. We’re accepted because of Jesus Christ and what He has done.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO LINDA HANGER PREACHING
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-01-20
- Phillip Walthall
- Linda Hanger
- Angie Perry
- Philippians 1:6, 1 Timothy 6:12, Galatians 6:9-10, Thessalonians 13, James 1:8, Romans 8:28, 2 Timothy 4:7-8, Matthew 7:7, Luke 21:5
- Come just as you are. We’re accepted because of Jesus Christ and what He has done.
- Do you come wanting to let the Lord change you? It’s not a change we can accomplish it’s a change that He accomplishes.
- The Lord is faithful to answer the questions, if we are willing to ask Him. It may not be the answer we expect or want, but He will give an answer. You have to be willing to receive the things that you wouldn’t expect to be the answer.
- Do you want to partake in the high calling of the Lord?
- The Lord is not limited. We haven’t scratched the surface of what the Lord is able to do, but by the power of the Lord we can. It’s going to come down you, if you want it. It’s a choice on your part.
- The limit is not with God, we have got to wrestle that down!
- We are His body, people see us, show them the love and character of Christ. If we are not willing to be bold enough, courageous enough, God is not going to inhabit those things you are about.
- Be bold enough to minister, despite the correction.
- Do you want to be a servant of the living God or not? It takes you stepping out into many uncomfortable situations.