You have to have a hope in the God that can change you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO LISA CAPSHAW PREACHING
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-02-03
- Lisa Capshaw
- Linda Hanger
- Robin Atherton
- Philippians 1:6, Romans 5, Psalm 103, Matthew 6:14, Mark 11:25, Luke 6:37, 1 Peter 3:18, Psalm 51
- You can be confident that Christ can bring you to the other side. It’s not always easy or pretty but you can pass through to the other side.
- If you don’t take the weeds out of the garden, the garden will die, it is the same with our hearts.
- We need to be willing to stand for others when they can’t stand.
- There is a lifeline, His name is Jesus. Stand in that and throw that lifeline out to all those around you.
- If God can forgive you for all the sins you’ve committed, how could you then not forgive others?
- To minister the Word of God you must be able to acknowledge that you were wrong.
- A servant of God is always for the other person, even if the other person is rejectable.
- We are not loving by nature, but we can be loving in Him.
- You have to know the depth of your sin to know the depth of His love.
- You have to have a hope in a God who can change you, accept the truth in hope. Choose to fight to remember the truth.