Ministry starts at home, choose to do it rightly. If you want to go forward in the Lord, then you will do so.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-02-10
- Angie Perry
- James Eutsler
- Phillip Walthall
- Matthew 8, Matthew 5:20, 2 Chronicles 7:14, 2 Chronicles 18
- We are all blind, not seeing or perceiving Christ, but we don’t have to stay there.
- Are we going to walk in self-righteousness or in God’s righteousness?
- Do you have the Lord’s perspective?
- All of our direction should come from the Lord.
- Don’t squander the opportunity to raise your children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. If you will continue in the Lord and embrace the Lord, then your children will too.
- Love for yourself comes naturally, the love for others only comes from Christ.
- Our ministry starts in our homes. Choose to minister to your family rightly.
- If you want to go forward in the Lord, you will! The Lord will not inhabit your thing.
- If you want to be a shining light you must first turn from your wicked ways.
- Receive what the Lord has and move forward in Him.