The Lord has brought His people, us, to come in unto obedience and be doers of the Word. We need to conform to Him, reflecting His image. If we are a body, we need to conform together as a body, dying unto ourselves.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-02-17
- Robin Atherton
- Colossians 3:1-17, 1 Peter 1:1-2, Matthew 12:34, Hebrews 10:24, Matthew 6:33, Ephesians 4:27, Mark 14:66-72, James 1:22, 2 Chronicles 7:14, 1 Samuel 17, Joshua
- The Lord has brought His people, us, to come in unto obedience and be doers of the Word.
- We need to conform to Him, reflecting His image. If we are a body, we need to conform together as a body, dying unto ourselves. God first and foremost in all things.
- Let us humble ourselves and not get hung up about us having done evil, but put it off and move forward in Christ.
- We can’t hold onto our life and choose Him also. Jesus and Jesus alone is our life, then when Jesus appears in glory, so will we.
- All things of God come through obedience, by faith, to His Word.
- We are held accountable for what we know. How do we minister one to another? Do we love their soul or their flesh?
- We need help to keep our old man off, the body of Christ, His people, should be those helping to to do just that.
- We have no excuse for not walking as Christ did, to get rid of all things that would stand in our way. Doing scripture means we do things that are contrary to our old man.
- Know the faithfulness of God.
- What do we care about, let the Lord shine a light on it so we can see.
- Our righteousness or unrighteousness accounts for nothing, only God’s righteousness.
- Receive correction, put off the old man and stand in faith in Christ. Stand up by faith in His Word. All it takes is to actually believe God.
- We have an ongoing God of forgiveness, as we learn to walk in His Kingdom. Are we willing to to stay the course for others? We have a God who will supply all our needs, we need to acknowledge we are in need.
- We need to submit unto others, then the Lord’s provision is there through His body.
- We’re all guilty but we can all be cleansed. Charity covers a multitude of sins. Charity doesn’t lie one to another.
- Turn from our wicked ways so that our land can be healed. It starts with us.
- We need to be afraid not to be doers of God’s Word. Everything we do, do it in the name of the Lord.