Let your determination be the Lord’s determination, God is able and you can be determined to believe Him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-03-17
- James Eutsler
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Luke 14:26-27, Matthew 25:29, 1 Thessalonians 5:8, 1 Peter 4, Revelation 3:7-13, Revelation 3:9, 2 Timothy 2:1, Ephesians 6:12
- James talked about the determination he had at work to do a job diligently from a young age, but that his walk in the Lord has not demonstrated the same determination.
- Do you enjoy your life too much to give it up? In Luke 14:26 it says “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple”. Do you hate your own life (preferring Christs life)?
- All God needs is a servant who is willing to do what the master says.
- We have to be removed so that Christ can move.
- Phrases like “I’m saved” is a high minded statement, because even the Apostle Paul says he has the hope of salvation.
- There are very few true worshippers of God. You fall on your face because you can’t stand when you see the depravity in you or fall on your face willingly because you know who you are and what God did for you in spite of who you are.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
- Those who walk thinking they’ve done it all, they walk in pride.
- The disciples asked “Is it I, Lord?” assuming they may be the one who was wrong. In today’s age, nobody takes responsibility and people assume they’ve done right.
- Jesus spoke a thing and did the thing. He backed up His words with actions. Actions speak louder than words.
- This is to be the “show me” ministry, which means we back up our words by doing those things that are right.
- Walking in the assumption that you’re a part of the Church of Philadelphia is a mistake. It is a fight to the end to be able to attain that.
- Be one who shows what Christ is able to do or you will be one who leads people astray.
- We have to die to ourselves and no longer operate in our own strength, our own faith, our own ability in any way. We have to live by Christ and operate in His strength, His faith, His ability.
- Believe God and you will operate in His strength, His faith, His grace, His ability.
- Trust in the grace of God because of what God has done. Trust in what God has done and accomplished and there will be a relief. Be determined that He will bring you through.
- Seek Him first and all these things shall be added unto you.
- When David fell and then stood back up in the grace and mercy of God and was king, he was a sign to the people. He stood back up because of the mercy of God, not because of how great he was.
- Be strong in the grace of Jesus Christ means to stand up in spite of yourself because you stand in Christ.