Get real and honest with God because the truth sets you free. You have to have ears to hear when you really want to know the truth.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO LISA CAPSHAW PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-03-24
- Lisa Capshaw
- Linda Hanger
- Phillip Walthall
- John 3:21, John 8:32, John 8:40, John 4:23, John 8:45, Mark 11:23, 2 Chronicles 12:14, 2 Chronicles 14, Mark 12:30, John 8:31
- If you really want a relationship with God, you have to get real and honest with God. The truth sets you free.
- The truth sets you free. Sometimes the truth has to be broken down to you so you can receive the liberty of God.
- If you believe Jesus, then you will be doing His Word.
- He is bigger than those chains and the bondage that you have been bound to, He is there to set you free.
- You have ears to hear when you really want to know the truth.
- When you don’t take yourself seriously but take the Lord seriously, then you can laugh at that old man and take the power away from your old man.
- Do you seek honor from God or men?
- You’re accepted by the blood of the Lamb.
- When you come to the knowledge of the truth and accept it, it will set you free. You have to acknowledge the truth and be set free of the old man before you can walk in the new man.
- It’s easy to walk in truth, you simply agree with God.