If you are not free, how can you help others get free? Choose to do that which is right because it is right.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO LISA CAPSHAW PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-04-14
- Lisa Capshaw
- Phillip Walthall
- Luke 14:26-27, John 8:31-32
- Doing the right thing because it’s the right thing, in spite of how uncomfortable it is, is something God will bless and reward.
- If you’ve given your life to the Lord all things are His. There is nothing too big or too small for the Lord.
- Are you walking presumptuously or in subjection to the Lord? You don’t want to come to the light because you think those things are good even though you’re walking outside of Christ.
- If the Lord set you free and cleansed you, what do you have to be afraid of? NOTHING!
- Your way is not good, you can grab hold of the Lord’s way which is good.
- How are you going to help someone get set free if you are not set free? How are you going to minister the love of God if you won’t come to the light?
- The body should be a safe place for people to get set free; love people through their issues.
- If He is truly your God it’s all His and it’s up to Him as to what to do with it. Do you honor and glorify Him with the things He’s given you?
- When you really realize you’re bought with a price and all is His, the Lord will inhabit every aspect He has given you because your life is His.
- When you really elect Him as your Lord and Savior you will begin seeing a lot of truths about yourself, it is where the Lord will be manifested in your life.
- “Cat in the bag” means we are hiding things from the Lord and we need to be set free and let the cat out of the bag and not be condemned for it.