The Lord knows perfectly what everyone needs. If we believe God and seek Him, the perfect word can be spoken every time.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO JAMES EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-04-28
- Angie Perry
- James Eutsler
- Colossians 1:1-22, Colossians 4:1-6, Romans 12:16, Proverbs 3:5-7, 2 Corinthians 10:5
- Humble yourself and ask Him to fill you with His oil in order to do anything good.
- God’s provision, power and presence are all perfect.
- The promises of God are available now! Once you receive Christ you don’t have to be your flesh anymore, you are free! Your flesh is naturally presumptuous and full of pride, you don’t even realize how often you operate in presumption and pride.
- Pride can be worse then any drug or alcohol. Alcohol and drugs won’t necessarily send someone to hell, but pride will. You don’t know how often you walk in pride, His people in authority over us is part of His provision to help root out that pride.
- When you think you’re standing and doing well, that’s pride, and if the Lord loves you, He will show you where you are wrong and bring you to a place of humility.
- There is a process you have to go through if you want to become the vessels of honor that the Lord wants you to be. Your purpose is to learn to do His will, and to show others so they may partake of a new life as well.
- The Lord knows perfectly what everyone needs. If you believe God and seek Him, the perfect Word (the oracles of God) can be spoken every time. It takes you humbling yourself to receive from the Lord. Let the Lord direct your path.
- The people in authority over you are found to be faithful, they care for your soul. You ought to take heed to their direction to you. It’s only pride that keeps you from doing so. You won’t have the excuse that you weren’t corrected or given guidance, the truth of the matter is, the Lord gives it, if you don’t receive it, it’s because you weren’t listening.
- Do you really want to serve the Lord? It is a complete death to this flesh if you do want to serve the Lord.
- It is your thoughts and your ways that keep you from the goodness of the Lord, it may keep those around you from the goodness of the Lord as well.