If you’re not willing to be long-suffering, how are people going to know the love of Christ? If you’re not willing to stand on the truth, how are they going to know the love of Christ?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO LINDA HANGER PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-06-09
- Linda Hanger
- Phillip Walthall
- We are the light of the world if we choose to be. Do your service as unto the Lord.
- If there’s no one out there to show people the love and Gospel of Christ, how will they know Him?
- Open the eyes of my heart; you say you want to serve God, but do you?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to serve the Lord?
- Go to the Lord where you’re at and ask for change if that’s what you desire.
- When the truth comes to you, do you truly repent?
- The Lord is trying to show you the path but you have to get out of the way.
- Get rid of the pride and then the humility doesn’t hurt as bad. If you’re already humble you don’t have to be humbled.
- The problem is you, not the Lord or anyone around you.
- If you’re not willing to be long-suffering how are people going to know the love of Christ?
- If you’re not willing to stand on the truth how are they going to know the love of Christ?
- If you stay in a place of non-repentence you will not grow in the Lord. If you are going to get set free you need to come to the truth of things. The truth is going to testify against your natural man.
- God allows tribulation for you to see where you’re at so you can get rid of those things. Take the correction, receive it, and move forward in it. We need to cast down every high thing in our hearts.
- In order to preach the oracles of God you have to be walking it out.
- He will give you whatever it is for your good. Stop fighting against God.