If your heart is filled with you and all the clutter and filth, there’s no room for God. All the filth has to come out so that you may love others with His love.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO LISA CAPSHAW PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-06-23
- Lisa Capshaw
- Phillip Walthall
- James 4:1
- Your heart has all this clutter and filth, but the Lord doesn’t want that for you. He wants you to be free from all that mess.
- You need Him and Him alone, you don’t need anything else. So what if you have nothing else?
- If your heart is filled with you and all the clutter and filth that entails, there’s no room for God. All the filth has to come out so that you may love others with His love.
- Once you ask for the help, you have to be ready to receive the answer He has for you.
- If you’re not filled with Him, you’re not going to love anyone the way He would love them.
- If you find your heart is messed up, filthy, cluttered, messy, let God clean it. He only wants good for you.
- The love of Christ is available to all. In order for you to be salty you have to have His love in you for others.
- If you don’t have the Spirit of God, it’s all vanity. Are you going to listen to that old carnal man or the new man?
- You don’t have to be something special for the Lord to use you. The Lord will refine you to be pleasing unto Him.
- If you ask the Lord for something, be prepared for the answer. When you can come to the truth, you can get free and receive what the Lord would have for you to go forward in.
- The Lord works with you where you’re at. He doesn’t want to hold any good thing from you. If you love God and you want to continue in what He would have you do, He’s going to pour out what you would need to do that.
- If you’re in a bad situation, it doesn’t have to be the case anymore, He wants you to be free.