You need to be long-suffering for others. Suffering long for someone is suffering with a person until the Lord reveals things to them.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO LINDA HANGER PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-06-30
- Linda Hanger
- Phillip Walthall
- 1 Corinthians 13, Jude 1:21-23, John 8, Matthew 7:22-23
- Agape love is putting Christ first; choose to love others more than yourself.
- Christ’s desire is that none be lost, it doesn’t matter who you are.
- The Lord wants to show you His ways. The biggest problem is you receiving them.
- You can only get the love of Christ from Him. You cannot manifest it of yourself. Are you willing to love others the way the Lord would have you love them?
- You are not deserving of God’s grace but He has given it to you anyway. You are not deserving but you are accepted by the blood of the Lamb.
- It’s not your job to judge the ground, you simply sow the seed. People should have the opportunity to choose the Lord, stop judging the ground!
- You need to be long-suffering for others. Do you suffer long with someone who is struggling? Do you continue to minister to them in hope? Kindness is doing whatever is best for that person. Suffering long for someone is suffering with a person until the Lord reveals things to them.
- If you do something just to be able to boast about it later, that is not love. Your desire should be that the person get what they need to succeed in the Lord or have a need filled.
- You’re not worthy of anything! You need a Savior! The truth testifies against you.
- Minister to others in hope. Bear all things for the hope that others might receive. Are you willing to suffer with someone for however long it takes for them to get it right with the Lord?
- You have to be shown the wrongs to ever get things right.
- Do you love God? Do you put Him first? If you don’t put Him first, you won’t ever get the love of God. It’s a big choice to operate in the agape love of God.
- Take a look in your own home where you lack the love of God. Ask the Lord to show you where you have lacked and step out trusting Him and in the love of God. If you’re on His agenda you’re going to listen to the quickening.