How much stock do you put into your own ideas, ways or judgments, your own flesh?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO BRAD CAPSHAW PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-08-04
- Brad Capshaw
- Phillip Walthall
- Matthew 11:25, Romans 7
- Do you desire to do the things in a way the Lord would have you do them? If you do, you will be blessed and it opens the door for others to be blessed as well.
- Seek the council of the Lord to learn how to do things the Lord’s way. The council of the Lord are those who are set over you in the Lord. The Lord’s way is easy.
- The Lord supplies all your needs, if you are about His business. All good things come from the Lord and are there for all who will partake thereof.
- How much stock do you put into your own ideas, ways or judgments, your own flesh? Jesus’ way gives you rest from your old man, the old man’s yolk is not easy and it’s burden is not light. Jesus’ yolk is easy and His burden is light.
- If you choose to lean unto your own understanding you are allowing yourself to be robbed of God’s promises.
- Moses’ law was a schoolmaster to show in your flesh there is no good thing. You are to be free from this old man and walk free in the Spirit, why then do you continue to take council from your old man?
- If it’s God doing the good works, how hard is it? It’s not hard, there is joy, rest and freedom in it.
- The quicker you come to the knowledge of your own evilness the quicker you can put it off.
- The Lord does not force His way on you, He’s a gentleman. If you want it, He’ll give it.
- The correction of the Lord comes with direction, because He is good. He wants the best thing for you, He’s a perfect loving father.