Are you about your Heavenly Father’s business in season and out of season? The heart of a servant is not our nature. Do you want the heart of a servant?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-11-03
- Brad Capshaw
- Linda Hanger
- Steve Atherton
- 2 Timothy 4, Revelation 3:20, 2 Timothy 3, Ephesians 4
- Your flesh is your flesh. The fight of faith is not a casual fight.
- That new man does not want to bring anything of self ever, he knows that is corrupt. Do you live your life from the perspective that you have nothing unless you bring Christ Jesus?
- Bringing Christ is a decision, you have to put off that old man and put on the new man.
- To do your diligence means nothing stands in the way. You need to want to be where Christ would have you be.
- What else is there but the oracles of God? Why open your mouth unless it is to speak the oracles of God?
- Are you about your heavenly Father’s business both in season and out of season? The heart of a servant is not part of our nature. Do you want to have the heart of a servant?
- Being instant in season and out of season is the heart of a servant. All a servant wants to do is serve, any opportunity to serve is a joy, a rejoicing, an opportunity to thank God, it’s not a burden.
- If you’re going to be saved, change is necessary. You trade a life that was all about you and trade it for one that’s all about Him.
- Everything you say and do reflects on the Lord. The Lord will bring others when they see you standing for them already.
- You have a serious God and He needs a serious people who will serve Him.