When you are willing to lay your life down for others, people will come to you because they know you will stand for them.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE & MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-11-10
- Angie Perry
- Megan Atherton
- Steve Atherton
- 1 Corinthians 2, Psalm 62, 2 Kings 2
- It doesn’t take worldly knowledge or anything of you to know Jesus and Him crucified.
- You are called to move forward in the new man.
- If you’re expecting a change to happen just because of a prayer, that’s not how it happens! It’s an act of faith to walk it out daily.
- When correction comes do you receive it right away?
- If the scripture isn’t impacting your life, what good is it to you?
- Knowing the Word helps you discern things rightly.
- David laid his life down for others, are you going to lay your life down for others?
- When you are willing to lay your life down for others, people will come to you, because they know you will stand for them.
- Prepare to minister even unto the laying down of your life for another.
- Embrace the new life that Christ has for you. The way you live by faith is that you step out believing before you see.