Do you want the fullness of what Christ has? If you do, you have to be like Joshua and Timotheus, only care about the things of Christ and ministering Him to others.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO LISA CAPSHAW PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-12-08
- Lisa Capshaw
- Phillip Walthall
- Steve Atherton
- John 12:24-26, Matthew 11:21-30, Romans 12, Romans 6:13, Philippians 2:19-21
- He is the joy of the whole world, the whole world may not see it, but He is!
- The old man has to die before you can bring forth much fruit. If you are willing to die to the old man you have joy and life eternal.
- The chastisement is to let you know where you are so you may turn.
- You can know He is only good because His Word is true.
- He’s righteous, you’re not. You’ve got to put off those judgments of Him.
- If you allow it the Lord will purge you and make you perfect. Christ does the transformation and renewing of your mind, if you will allow it.
- Be willing to speak truth to set people free.
- You have a choice, you can yield to your flesh which is to listen to that old man, or you can obey and submit unto Him.
- Make the choice and recognize the truth. The truth testifies against you but choose to love it anyway.
- If you want the fullness of that which God has for you, be like Joshua and Timotheus, only care about the things of Christ and ministering Him to others.