If people are acceptable to Him then there’s no place for them to be unacceptable to you. You can make the choice to embrace the other person as a brother or sister.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-12-15
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Steve Atherton
- Luke 10:30-35, Romans 12:9-10, Matthew 25
- If you are willing to know Him you can know what He knows and give it to others.
- Are you willing to be patient with others and bring them to a place to love others?
- Not accepting the truth holds you back from being set free. In order for you to be set free, you must accept the truth.
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes so others may grow in Christ?
- You lay your life down because it’s about Christ and others.
- If you can’t sacrifice for those in the your home and in the body, you won’t be able to for those without.
- He is able to perfect you in love, but is that what you want?
- Get out of the way and make Him your priority. If it’s all about Him there is no division.
- Stop looking at others and figure out why you are so annoyed and bothered. You are the one in bondage to whatever your reactions are to others. Be willing to make the change and corrections.
- Coming to the truth is liberating! When you’re free and have experienced it, then it’s easy to show others and have compassion on them.
- Love is a choice, therefore you can love without dissimulation (duplicity, deceit). You can love another person, even when they are infuriating to you, because you make that choice.
- When it’s about the recognition it is not love, it’s all about selfishness and God is not in it at all.
- If people are acceptable to God, then there’s no place for them to be unacceptable to you. You can make the choice to embrace the other person as a brother or sister.
- The body of Christ is a commitment to love, a commitment to family. We make the choice to love one another in pure, honest truth.